Monday, December 22, 2008

I love being spoiled!


Look what the nice postman bought me today:

I was totally blown away when I opened it. I LOVE Three Irish Girls yarn. I have been drooling over their yarns and colourway for so long but can't seem to bring myself to indulge. My secret pal sure knows how to read my mind! I can't wait to cast on something for Aliana. I am picturing a bolero with a solid trimming. The angel is so adorable and she's perfected for my tree.

Thank you Secret Pal - I can't wait to find out who you are.


I am making quite a headway on Max's Fair Isle Sweater. This is my first colour strand knitting so I am quite nervous. So far so good.

Now the bad news is - I only have two skeins left and still have two arms to do. This yarn is Shepherd Colour 4 Me which I got from Coat and Clark Sale. It was $7 for a bag for this wool. A complete bargain. The downside? It's damn hard to get!!!! No one seems to carry them.

At this point I am not even worry about the dyelot, I just need to locate 1 more skeins.

I was ableto find an online store that has it. It's only about $3 but it's in Australia. The shipping is going to $15! I think I like being in Denial mode more than Panic Mode.



0 comments on "I love being spoiled!"

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez