Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Natural Libra


Being born under the astrological sign Libra has it's many advantage. We make friends easily and we are always the one that people turn to when they need a logical advise. In other aspect, us Librans are also horribly indecisive. Our sign symbols is the balance scale. We naturally seek all side and options before making a decision. This trait can be really be useful in a court of law, but it can also be a curse in any grocery store, mall, lys or anything that involve buying something over another. I normally find myself so indecisive about the most trivial things that it even drives myself crazy.

For example, Aliana had a class show today and I had volunteered to bring cupcakes to her class. I think her Kindergarten teacher used mind control method to get me to agree to it. I found myself in the baking aisle at the grocery store contemplating whether I should use Chocolate Icing with Snowflakes sprinkles, or buttercream with rainbow sprinkles, or chocolate sprinkles with Vanilla frosting. I mean.... come on...... these were just cupcakes for a room full of 4 years old who are going to shove it into their mouth without a second thought anyway. Sometime I even amaze myself
I decided to make both because I am incapable to make a decision. My life motto is: When in doubt, buy all the options. Maybe this is why my yarn stash is completely out of control?

1 comments on "A Natural Libra"

Anonymous said...

Yummmm! Your secret pal is drooling all over her keyboard and mumbling to herself "must not go to the store..."

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez