Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holy Snowstorm Batman!


My little boy was quite sick last night. He was muttering something in his sleep and when I went to check on him, he was running a temperature of 104 F. So of course I strip him down and he moved into my bed to watch cartoon (at 3am).

All day yesterday and all night last night, a snow blizzard had hit our area and I woke up to find this:

That is a shot of our garage. Once Arison saw the snow, miraculously his fever is gone. Who needs FDA-approved drug when a good, old fashion snow storm can cure all illness?
What a great day to cocoon myself inside and knit (while hubby is out there fighting with the snow blower). Hot chocolate, anyone?

0 comments on "Holy Snowstorm Batman!"

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez