Monday, May 14, 2007

Stash Enhancement



Look what the UPS and the Postal Carrier bought me today. YARNS! 'Tis a good day to stay home and receive random packages. UPS man was the first to arrive this morning with a package from Rowan. Can it be true? Is Rowan that generous? I had express my disappointments with their yarns and pattern earlier last month. The pattern was filled with errors and when I contacted their head office, I was assured that it didn't have any errors on it. After an extensive Internet search, ripping out my work 5 times and swearing that I'll never knit again, I finally found the corrections. What a shame that the lady that handled my call didn't realized that they were revisions for this pattern. Also, the yarn had so many knots in them where I have to cut and rejoin so many times. One ball had 4 knots in them! With only 68 meters, I lost a lot of yardage. Thus that's probably why I'm on my 19th ball for a pattern that called for 17. I wasn't looking for any compensation but Rowan was generous enough to send me Rowan Biggy Print for another project in the Arabesque book.

Later, the postman arrived with this:
It's the RYC Soft Tweed in Slate. When I saw that awesome sweater on the cover, I knew that I had to knit that for hubby. I ordered this from Knithappen.net. I think I'm going to cast this on tonight.

















0 comments on "Stash Enhancement"

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez