Sunday, May 20, 2007

Looky Look!


In the past couple of months, I've hit a lot of online sales and put a huge dent into my credit card. A lot of these vendors do not ship to Canada and if they do, they usually charge a shipping fee equivalent to my first born. Lucky me that my parent lives in the states so I normally ship everything there and when they come over to visit, they'll haul all my treasures too. Well, my mom came to visit on Friday.........and looky look!

Nashua Creative Focus Chunky in Copper and Worsted in Delphinium
Atacama in Blue Jean and Plums, Lorna Lace Bull Frog in Vera and Cherry Tree Hill Socks Here's Araucania Nature Wool in Lime...Iceland Wool and Noro KureyonDebbie Bliss Cashmerino in Cream.... Rowan Little Big Wool in Pearl



Rowan Little Big Wool in AmberKnit Picks Dancing Sock Yarns...


Elann's SonataRowan Big Wool in Acer


And finally....my Swift and Ball Winder

It sure feels like Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!

2 comments on "Looky Look!"

130sbyThirty on May 29, 2007 at 11:07 AM said...

wow that is quite the stash to be waiting for!! I hope your mom isn't a knitter - otherwise a few of those balls would be missing! (at least if they were left at my house....)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez