Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Too holey?



I started this sweater for Max last night. He mentioned that I haven't knitted him anything (of course, he denied this) and conveniently forgot about that Tan Alpaca sweater with the funky neck he wouldn't wear. I'm using RYC Soft tweed and knitting the sweater "Bruce" from their RYC Winter book 6. I love the pattern and the color, but more so..... the model that's wearing it.


After I showed Max what I was knitting for him, he gave me a lukewarm enthusiastic, " It's nice, but don't you think it's a little holey?" (meaning - the lace yarn over between the cable). I glared at him and continue to knit.

1 comments on "Too holey?"

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous sweater....your right the model's not bad either!

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez