Monday, September 24, 2007

Cherry Pickin'


Over the last few days, I've been obsessing about my kids not having any hats for the winter. Of course, they have about 5 hats each in their closet but none that was knitted by me. So off I went to dig in my stash and to find some cute patterns. I knitted this out of Itty-Bitty hat book and loved it, it was really fun to knit.
The pattern called for cotton but I wanted it to be a bit warm so I used good ol' sheep's wool.












Also, I found this cute little pattern on Ravelry for a backpack. I downloaded last Friday and hoping to cast on soon using the cheapest yarn I can find since my 2 toddler will probably drag it everywhere with them.

0 comments on "Cherry Pickin'"

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez