Sunday, February 1, 2009

Still Sick


Yes, it's 4 days later and I am still sick. Not only am I sick, but the whole family is sick. I didn't realize how annoying other people's whining can be aside from youself. This house is so contaminated that all delivery boys (midnight Chinese food and Pizza) are urged to where a HazMat suit before knocking this door.

In the mist of my pharmaceutical high, I learned to Navajo ply.This was my first attempt. A worst weight Corriedale / 100 yards.

The next one turned out a bit better. This is a DK weight Corriedale at 176 yards.

All this plying and spinning is making my head hurts and my stomach growling. I wonder if the local mexican restaurant deliver?

2 comments on "Still Sick"

Jackie on February 1, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

Joy sorry to here you are still sick.
Congrats on your first spinning.
I love how it turned out. I keep watching to see if I will be able to do it. Did you get your wheel yet or is this still the rental?

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I hope you are all feeling better soon Joy. At least you're making the most of your time home, your spinning turned out beautifully.

SP

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez