Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home with the Sickies


I'm home sick today. At last count, I am running a fever of 101, chills, pounding headache and mild hallucinations.

Everything hurts. My flesh hurts, my retina hurts, my teeths, even my nails hurt. Yet, I can't let this precious free time slip by without being productive.



It took 3 extra strength Tylenol, a shot of cough medicine and anti-histamine to mustered up my strength but I got this on the bobbin my 9am.

Corriedale Top that I dyed myself last weekend.


Funny how I always find that reserve energy for something I truly believe in.


Now if you would excuse me, I have to go find that left lung I coughed up not too long ago and take myself back to bed.


***Edit to add - As I was lying in bed contemplating whether I should have Benalyn, Advil Sinus & Flu or Nyquil for lunch, I heard a knock. Look what the FEDEX man bought me


Over 10 lbs of fine Merino and BFL roving. I got 5 lbs of each. I was able to find a wholesaler who agreed to sell it to me as long as I buy at least 10 lbs each time. I think I will go take off my pajama so I can roll around naked in them.

2 comments on "Home with the Sickies"

Jackie on January 29, 2009 at 11:49 AM said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick.
Your roving looks so delicious.
You have alot of work ahead of you so you can't get sick.
Where did you get your roving.
I am just going to have to try this soon. As I watch your blog it is getting interesting.
Take care. Jackie

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up and inspiring me! Get well...

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez