Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A SP surprise


In the most coldest and snowiest (is that even a word?), our postman preservered and delivered this

The smoochiest socks yarn and the book that I have been drooling over awhile. Wow! My secret pal did it again - she went into my head (must be a scary moment) and intuitively know that I have been lusting after this book ever since it was published a few weeks ago.

Oh super thanks!!!!

2 comments on "A SP surprise"

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it :) Sorry it wasn't the purtiest package I've ever put together - we've been caught up in a disasterous move so I didn't have time to put the TLC that it deserved into it. But I didn't want you waiting any longer for it.
Now, all is sorted out with the disasterous move and I hope you'll LOVE SP installment 3 ;D

SP13

Jackie on January 29, 2009 at 11:50 AM said...

I heard this book is really good?
What do you think?

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez