Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tea surpirses



Look what Debbie, my tea swap partner sent me. An awesome package packed with so much goodies and yarns! The teas are awesome! Organic Green Earl Grey and Earl Grey infused with Lavender and 2 bags of Forte. I can't wait to try all of them. I imagine myself sitting back with a fine cuppa early grey and knitting!


Also, she included a bag of chocolate chip cookies and a box of chocolate dipped biscuits (that was consumed in one sitting!) A very cute and clever mug was in the box too. It's a "memo" cup that came with chalk to jot down all my To-Do list. *sigh*, if only my to-do list was 4 lines long!


Along with all these great things, she included 5 balls of Callista that would be perfect for Arison's next sweater. Thank you thank you sooo much!

1 comments on "Tea surpirses"

Mary Mary on November 14, 2007 at 10:50 AM said...

Your package has been shipped. I hope you like it!

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez