Monday, October 15, 2007

Coffee Swap Questionaires


QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Ground

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Loaded, please!

3. Regular or flavored? Both

4. How do you drink your coffee? sweet and creamy ( I like it to taste like a Haagan Daz coffee ice cream)

5. Favorite coffee ever? Thai Ice Coffee

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Not fussy at all

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Love croissants smothered with butter

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I dont' really like strong coffee

9. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural and soft merino

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I hate acrylics

11. What's on your needles? Oh - too many to count since I have severe knitting ADD

12. Favorite colors? at the moment, sage green

13. Allergies? None

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Obviously I love knitting, well, actually, I love collecting yarn then the actual knitting. I know, weird!

2 comments on "Coffee Swap Questionaires"

Mary Mary on October 29, 2007 at 11:57 AM said...

I think many of us knit because we love the yarn :) I know I pet the yarn when I go to the LYS :)

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez