Monday, August 27, 2007

SP Questionaire 2


1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
My crochet hook - unfortunately, I am the queen of drop stitches. I hate to frog anything so sometime I would stay up hours at a time to perform knitting surgery.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project? Absolutely! At least several project since I have knitting ADD. Normally a sweater in the luggage, socks or mittens in the purse and a brand new yarn and pattern in case I’m bored with other 2.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? I love London, however, I went there before the knitting bug bit me. So I totally missed out doing the London Yarn Crawl.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? Cast Off – Stephanie Pearl-McPhee. The book really doesn’t have any patterns, just her witty observation on the knitting world. I love to pick it up and laugh along with her. I bought it at her book launch so I had it authographed.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? No but I’m going to look into it and start downloading it into my Ipod.

6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be? I am a total schizo when it comes to color but at the moment, I would have to say “Sage Green”.

7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do? It depends, if I have too many stitched, I’m the “k2tog” kind of girl but if it’s drastic like a mis-crossed cable, I would perform knitting surgery.

8. Where is the most unusual spot you've ever knit? In the bathroom, and that’s only because I need to get away from my kids for 5 min for some peace and quiet!!!!

2 comments on "SP Questionaire 2"

kathybook on August 28, 2007 at 9:22 AM said...

This is a shameless plug (as you'll see from my email address), so by all means, delete if you want: But do you know CASTS OFF and also AT KNITS END are available as audiobooks? Which means you can knit and listen to Stephanie herself read her book to you?

I'm afraid we aren't doing the best job marketing, as it seems many knit bloggers aren't aware of the audio editions! (yours, though, is honestly the first blog I've posted a comment to about it).

Anonymous said...

Hey Joy,
Again, finding things we have in common...I also suffer from knitting ADD and need to take a lot of projects with me because without fail I'll want to knit on the one I left home if I don't take them all!
SP11 Swap Sender

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez