Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oh Debbie, How I love you so!


My LYS had a tent sales yesterday. Do I need to say more? YARN TENT SALE!!!!! How it works is they provide 3 size bags, Small, Medium & Large, each prices at $45, $90 & $150 and you can stuff as much yarn as you can into the bag. I went to the sale with a very low budget of $50 but I can't pass up these great yarns so I went over budget by only about $40 and grabbed the medium bag. Here's the haul:

I went straight for the Debbie Bliss. I got a bag of Alpaca Silk, a bag of cotton silk, 9 balls of Cashmerino Aran, 6 balls of Cathay, 10 balls of Enzio and a bunch of handspuned/hand dyed for my Secret Pals.


In other new, I had received my Ravelry invitation on Monday (User: joyja) and have been taking pictures of my stash since. I'm practically ecstatic about it... it's a really great website.


Also, I have been assigned my secret pals and we have a tons of things in common. I'm going to have a fun time spoiling her. I also met my spoiler! I can't wait to get to know her better.


Here's the latest project that I have been working on:



This is the back of the sweater for Arison. It's out of Debbie Bliss Cotton knits.

3 comments on "Oh Debbie, How I love you so!"

Anonymous said...

oooo!! awesome! i love those colors and would love to knit up some of her yarn someday!

Mira on August 17, 2007 at 3:16 AM said...

all that yarn for only 40 bucks??!! lucky you! *faints*

Anonymous said...

WHAT A HAUL! You lucky knitter!
SS

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez