Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Reveal


Finally, the reveal of my secret pal! I have been particpating in Secret Pal since August and today I received my last package from my Pal. She's no other than Lesley. She has been spoiling me since September with thoughtful gift and wonderful yarns. Here's my last packageLindt Chocolates (how did you know????), hand cream, lip balm, pampered foot and leg cream (I drafted my hubby to massage it in), ornaments, Beads and DB yarn for a hat pattern. (I must admit, the dental floss threw me off until I read the instructions for them) LOL and cute and wonderul stitch markers.














and my absolute fave:

Personalized stitch markers! I ADORE them! I have an obsession about stitch markers lately and this was the icing cake! Oh thank you!
I can't wait to get to know my pal a bit more. However, the family is off to a ski chalet for Christmas week and we're leaving this Friday. I would not have any access to the net for a while - how primitive!!! LOL.

2 comments on "The Reveal"

lulubelle on December 20, 2007 at 7:36 AM said...

Whoot! I can finally comment under my own name!

So happy you liked everything!

Have a great little vacation, take care and hope your family has a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez