Sunday, December 9, 2007

Mommy's Little Helper


This weekend had flew by. It was filled with putting up the Christmas tree, decorating it, putting up Christmas lights and shopping. Good thing I had my two little elves to help me:






While shopping for additional ornaments for the tree, the knitter in me can't resist this


Of course, in a perfect world, these ornaments would be knitted by yours truly, but instant gratification won the vote on this one. Decorating the tree with a toddler and pre-schooler took longer than expected but it truly bought out the magic of the holidays. Complete with broken ornaments, screaming toddler and frazzled mom. However, the finished product ain't half bad.After putting the kids to bed, I started this sweater for a friend who's wife will be delivering in February. This original designed is by Anny Purl. I volunteer to test-knit the Hickery Dickery Dot in size 3 months. I am knitting this in a simple cotton from Cottontot. The front is done and I am finishing up the back. I'm hoping to have this finish by next week.







0 comments on "Mommy's Little Helper"

 

The Joys of Knitting Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez